- Pledge of Allegiance.
- America My Country.
- Songs – October Birthdays – T. Boedicker, J. Gaines
- Guests and Prospective Members.
- Happy Dollars.
- A Joke or story from Jack
- Fund Raisers
BRIDGE BUSTER- Service Projects
- Key Club - Linda Tatum
Builders Club, (grades 6-8).
- Summer Sailing Program-
- Boy Scout Troop –Troop 405
News and Notes
FARM CITY BBQ, NOVEMBER 8, 2011—WILL KEY CLUB BE INVOLVED? WHO IS DOING THE CATERING?
Committed Sponsors: As of October 19th
- Steve Hoskins – $500
- Berger, Toombs, Elam, Gaines & Frank – $500
- Hensley – $100
- Diamond R – $250
- East Coast Lumber – $100
- FPUA – $100
- Holmes Realty Ventures – $100
- City of Ft Pierce
- APCS Inc
- Hillard Groves
- Cassens Grove
- Joyce Calvert
- RK Davis
- AWM Construction
- St Lucie Soil & Water
- Renaissance Charter
TIME IS SHORT! PLEASE CONTACT SOMEONE TODAY
Date Nov 8
- Speaker Calvin Arnold
- Sponsorship $100 advertise & banner
- $250 above plus 2 tickets
- $500 above plus 4 tickets
PROGRAM CHAIRS FOR 2011-2012
OCTOBER Jerry McGrane
DECEMBER Steve Dipalma
JANUARY Tom Perona/Jeff Cook
MARCH Tom Boedicker
APRIL Jack Scott_
- PROGRAM CHAIRS FOR 2011-2012: Please give the names and topic to Tom Boedicker as soon as you confirm the date.He would like to inform the membership, as good speakers encourage good attendance.Plan ahead!! Thanks Sign up SHEETS WILL BE ON THE TABLES !
- 50-50—card draw
CLUB OFFICERS 2011-2012 COMMITTEES CHAIR
President Kim Slep Fund Raisers
President-Elect Bill Abramowicz Farm-City BBQ J. Gaines
Secretary Barbara Smith Bridge buster Run T. Perona
Treasurer Bud Holmes Golf Tournament B. Abramowicz
Past-President Steve DiPalma Service
Director Jerry McGrane Graduate Scholarships- J. Gaines
Director J Gaines Boy Scout Troop #405 B. Gehrig
Director Tom Perona Fairgrounds & Fair Awards
- Recruit new members!
- Please get an application from Mitch and give to someone you know.